701 Shallowford St.
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Telephone: (336) 725-0608
Fax: (336) 722-0530
Shipments with shortages, damaged books, incorrect titles, etc., should be reported on
receipt (within 48 hours) and replacement copies will be shipped immediately. Books
defective due to manufacturing should be returned as soon as possible for replacement
or credit. Class cancellations must be reported within 3 weeks or the 20% limit will apply.
Credit is granted for returns meeting the conditions outlined below, in an amount not to
exceed 20% of each title on the original invoice. Return requests must be made within nine
months of the invoice date.
An authorization to return must be obtained before books are returned. Requests for returns
can be made by phone, fax, or mail and must include invoice number and date, title,
quantity to be returned, and reason for return. Once authorization is given, you have only
30 days to return these books to us. This authorization must accompany returns or credit will
not be issued. Authorization for returns will not be granted to stores with past due notices.
Only books which can be resold as new copies are eligible for credit. Books must be
unmarked, unsoiled, and in their original shrink-wrapping. Books received with price stickers
on them will not be accepted. Credit will not be issued for books which do not meet these
- Bookstores occasionally return more copies than are authorized for credit—credit will be
issued for authorized quantity only.
- In the case of change of edition, no books will be authorized for return.
- In the event that books are returned unauthorized, the store will be notified via fax and a
call tag must be sent within 30 days of notification.
- No extensions of returns privileges can be granted.
- Returns are accepted for credit on future orders only.
- No monetary refunds will be issued--only credit, which will remain open until used.